Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Misc ramblings from Tues 03/13/2007



Hey, got my license tabs today, so at least that's off my plate. Now I just gotta see if they'll drop that part of the ticket.

I got so friggin' ticked last night - was playing a couple of games in the new baseball game in Road To The Show mode before I went to bed, and I couldn't get a hit to save my life! Like 4 or 5 games in a row I went either 0 for 5 or 1 for 5 with 2 or 3 strikeouts - I don't know what happened, but I could not make contact with the ball. Got ticked and turned the game off in the middle of an at-bat. Stupid videogames!

These Grateful Dead podcasts I downloaded are awesome for at work! They're pretty mellow, just background noise more than anything. Today I'm listening to the Jerry Garcia Band from 1987 - I really like his solo stuff. It's basically the same as with the Dead, but he sometimes covers songs I recognize more than the Dead do. I know, like you really care :)

Hey, he's playing a song that Cracker covered somewhere - "Deal". Oops, I checked Amazon, it's not on Kerosine Hat, which is the only Cracker CD I have. Guess I heard it somewhere else, but I know I have a CD where someone covers that song. I haven't listened to "Kerosine Hat" for a long time, but I love it. Once when I was driving back from CA with a girlfriend, I only had 2 cassette tapes with me, and Kerosine Hat was one of them. I listened to it "about 10 times", then she got sick of it and wouldn't let me listen to it anymore. I don't remember what the other tape was, but it must not have been very good.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home