Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Hey, I know her! Site: Girl In Progress....

Here's a site that's been featured on MSN Web Spaces:
Girl In Progress....
She's pretty insightful and entertaining - since it's written from a woman's point of view, not all guys will dig it, but it's worth looking at.

It's a different way of blogging unlike mine - I use my blog to put random links I run across so I don't need to email bookmarks to myself , and I intend on some day writing some funny stuff (haven't gotten to that part yet). Actually, it'll be stuff that's funny to me and like 1% of the population most likely. I haven't grown comfortable enough to let out too much of my personal life yet.

So, should a blog be personal? Or should it just be a place to put whatever you want? I think it's the latter - if I want to get personal I will, if I want to post links to stuff I find that's fine, too. It's my blog, right?

Discuss amongst yourselves...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home